Circus-Circus Resort Passport
The Resort Passport is available for free when you stay at Circus-Circus hotel. It includes great deals and free offers such as:
- $5 off an unlimited wristband at The Adventuredome
- FREE In-Room Wireless High Speed Internet Service
- Two (2) Complimentary Cups of In-Room Coffee
- Buy 1, Get 1 Free Well Drink
- 2-for-1 coaster Pass
- 2 Midway Games
Free Chips and Salsa with minimum $8 purchase at Blue Iguana Mexican Express
FREE bottle of wine at THE Steak House
- Discounts to Various Retailers
- Gaming Coupons
- Vegas Tour Discounts
- 24 hour Beer Pong and $12 pitchers of beer at Slots A Fun
Nevada Residents Discounts
If you're a Nevada resident, from anywhere within the Silver State, just show your state issued identification card and receive $2 off any AdventureDome All Day Pass. Save, rejoice and ride rollercoasters! Sorry, there are no discounts on individual ride tickets.
Are you active military? If so, great! Active military and their families get discount tickets to Adventuredome. To get these you must contact Nellis AFB IT&T offce, you cannot buy them at AdventureDome so plan ahead a few days. Nellis AFB IT&T office phone number is (702) 652-2193.
It's Not What You Eat it's Where You Eat
As with most theme parks, the biggest costs come once you're inside the park rather than at admission. The cost of meals, snacks, gifts, even the acrade within AdventureDome are significantly higher so savings can be had by following a few simple rules:
- Never buy snacks inside the dome. Buy a few at a Strip convinence store and pack them in your day bag for use while inside the park. Buy enough food to last you a few hours and forgo eating until you've left.
- Don't use the arcade in the dome, it's more far more expensive than the one located just outside
- Never pay for individual rides--costs add up quickly, buy an All Day Pass: Regular Pass is $31.95 (48 inches tall or taller). Junior Pass is $17.95 (Under 48 inches tall).
When hunger strikes head to The Garden Grill, a kid-friendly place to eat directly across from Adventuredome. It features All-You-Can-Eat Prime Rib or BBQ Ribs with sides for just $16.99. THE Steak House offers happy hour and Early Dining Specials from 4 to 6pm. In the mood for a buffet? Try the Circus Buffet where kids under 4 always eat free with a paying adult. For quick Mexican fare try Blue Iguana, also located across from Adventuredome.
If you're in the mood for pizza try Pizzeria, located on the casino level at Circus-Circus. Pizzeria offers nine types of pizzas and four types of calzones.