- Big Apple Rollercoster is included FREE when you buy the Las Vegas Power Pass
- Free admission to 50+ of the most popular attractions--including Big Apple Rollercoaster--tours, thrill rides, museums, and places of interest
- Free bus tour ticket to explore the city
- Fast track entry to top city attractions to skip the line
Want to get your thrills without having to spend a lot of money to do it? Then make sure you hop aboard the Big Apple Coaster on your next trip to Las Vegas! Located at the New York-New York Hotel & Casino, this famous roller coaster is a favorite amongst tourists worldwide. But the fun doesn't stop at the coaster! You can also visit the adjoining Big Apple Arcade and enjoy a host of different arcade games and video games.
The Big Apple Coaster was the first coaster to feature a 180-degree "heartline" twist and dive maneuver, and you can find over a million adrenaline junkies flocking to this ride each year for a rush of heart-stopping excitement. The ride is designed with New York taxicab themed trains and begins with a suspense-building 180-foot lift followed by a 76-foot drop. Hold on tight because then comes another hill and then an incredible 144-foot drop! Feeling woozy yet? Next up are a standard vertical loop and dive loop, followed by a 180-degree spiral and half-loop sequence. The coaster reaches speeds of almost 70 miles per hour and every second is full of exhilarating twists and turns. Once the ride ends, you have the option to purchase a souvenir photo as a keepsake.
The Fragrant World of Chocolate
After a thrilling ride at Big Apple roller coaster more fun options abound: One of the newer additions to the Strip, Hershey's Chocolate World is located inside the New York New York Hotel. The Brooklyn Bridge is an iconic symbol of New York and a shoppers paradise in Vegas! If all the heart-pounding action of the Big Apple roller coaster's made you hungry, head over to Greenwich Village for a wide selection of eateries.
Weddings on The Coaster
Yes, you read that right. If you're a roller coaster thrill-seeker, then what better way to express your adventurous spirit than to get married aboard the Big Apple Coaster? Every couple must first obtain a marriage license from a County Clerk's office before the ceremony. Once that's done, get dressed up in your wedding attire and head on over to the coaster at least 15 minutes prior to the ceremony so you can present your marriage license and sign the proper paperwork.
Ceremony prices vary, depending on your request for a morning or evening venue. All weddings normally take place in 15-minute intervals during the following times:
- Sunday - Thursday
- 10:45 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- 11:15 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday
- 10:15 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- 12:15 p.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Interesting Facts About The Big Apple Coaster
Here are some other tidbits of information about the Big Apple Coaster:
- Several famous New York replicas, such as a 150-foot imitation Statue of Liberty and other popular Manhattan-style buildings surround the coaster
- The coaster is formerly known as The Manhattan Express and The Roller Coaster at New York-New York
- Made its debut on the Strip in January 1997
- Maximum height: 203 feet
- Length: 4,777 feet
- Restrictions: Must be 54 inches tall to ride
- Maximum speed: 67 mph
- Deepest drop: 144 feet
- Duration of ride: 2 minutes, 45 seconds
- Seating capacity: Three 16-passenger trains
Big Apple Coaster Fees
Ready to ride? Here is a list of the Big Apple Coaster fees and discounts:
- Single individual ticket: $14.00
- Family Fun Flight for Four: $60.00 - This special includes four single ride admission tickets and a discount on two close-up roller coaster photos
- Scream Pass: $25.00 - This includes an all-day ride pass and special discounts on The Roller Coaster Photo
- Vegas residents: $10.00 single ticket admission - Must show a valid I.D.
Get strapped in, hold on to your harness, and prepare yourself for a mega-intense, once-in-a-lifetime roller coaster experience you won't soon forget!