This inspiring children's yoga teacher training is perfect for those who wish to teach yoga to parents and children ages 3 - 11 years.
Our 2-day, 18 contact hours training will teach you the science of yoga for children; you'll learn yoga pose adjustments designed for younger bodies, how to make yoga and mindfulness fun and engaging, and more.
- Class plans and pose sequences for children's yoga
- Physical, cognitive, social, and emotional benefits of yoga and mindfulness-based interventions for children as reflected in the growing evidence-base.
- Mindfulness activities, yoga postures for children, breath work, games, songs, relaxation and visualization techniques for youth 2-12+ maintaining a focus on safety, diversity and inclusivity.
- Create developmentally-appropriate and engaging yoga and mindfulness lessons that promote whole child development while providing children with life long skills for success.
- Effectively modify and adapt teaching for a variety of settings, group and individual needs.
- Implement best practices for teaching and classroom management.
- Find support, tools and resources for continuing learning.
This Training is Perfect For:
Yoga teachers, Montessori teachers, Physical and Occupational Therapists, Physical Education Teachers, Psychologists, Dance teachers, Play Therapists, Babysitters, and Camp Counselors.
$625 per person. This training includes 18 contact hours, a comprehensive instructor manual and certificate of completion.
Registered Children's Yoga Teacher Teacher Training
Yoga Alliance (YA) requires 95 hours of training to become a Registered Children's Yoga Teacher (RCYT). You must be a 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) or enrolled in a 200 hour program. You'll partially meet these requirements with this training.
Dates and Location
This Registered Children's Yoga Teacher Training will take place in Las Vegas, Nevada at Bellagio hotel and casino. The training runs from August 21 through August 23. Hours will be provided.
Feel free to contact us with any questions.
If you're someone who loves yoga, at some point you're likely going to want to take a yoga teacher training course. The birthplace of yoga, the history of yoga, the very essence of yoga is all wrapped up in India, in its people and places. The two are inseparable and returning to your home country to say that you've completed a yoga retreat in Rishikesh, India usually comes with a fair degree of esteem. The key to yoga teacher training in Rishiskeh is, in a country with more than a billion people, where on earth do you start?