Have you ever dreamed of visiting the Big Apple? Well, if you're vacationing in the Las Vegas area, then start spreading the news! By staying at the New York-New York Hotel & Casino, you can indulge in your very own Big Apple getaway without having to step foot on a plane.
New York-New York consists of 12 towers designed to replicate the beloved city's famous skyline, including such well-known skyscrapers as the Chrysler Building and the Empire State Building. Below are two more attractions you definitely don't want to miss:
The Brooklyn Bridge
The Brooklyn Bridge is an iconic symbol of New York, and if you've never had the opportunity to tour the real thing, then do the next best thing by visiting the 300-foot-long rendition of the bridge at New York-New York.
With 9,000 square feet of space that can easily accommodate up to 400 guests, the Brooklyn Bridge is the perfect place to hold your very own reception, party, or other special venue. You can also find a great variety of entertainment events scheduled here each month, from bands to solo guitarists, including Michael Grimm and DJ Jace.
Another popular attraction at the New York-New York is the newly renovated outdoor plaza, which is anchored by the Brooklyn Bridge and features an eclectic variety of shops for all ages. Some tourist favorites include:
- Hershey's Chocolate World - Chocolate connoisseurs worldwide love this trendy two-story shop, where guests are encouraged to try out scrumptious new delicacies. Guests are greeted at the front entrance by an 18-foot Reese's Peanut Butter Cup replica and an equally tall Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar.
- Swatch - Unless you've been hiding under a rock somewhere, then you already know that Swatch holds top honors for leader in Swiss watch making. The bright colors, lights, and motion concepts behind this store's design and layout creates a fun atmosphere for all ages and gives credit to the innovative ideas Swatch is known for. While you're here, snap a photo of The Wave, a chandelier comprised of over 4,500 watches.
- Zumanity Boutique - If you're a fan of Cirque du Soleil, then you'll fall in love with the assortment of masks, body jewelry, massage oils, boas, glassware, and other items Zumanity has to offer.
- Starbucks - No visit to the plaza is complete without stopping by Starbucks for a steaming cup of java. Take in the scenic Las Vegas Strip surroundings as you relax at one of the many New York City-themed lounge areas. You can also find several beautiful murals here, each depicting a famous NYC park.
- SoHo Shop - If designer apparel is your weakness, then the SoHo Shop has everything you're looking for in one convenient location. From Michael Kors handbags to New York-themed fashions, it's your one-stop shop for fashion, bling, and accessories. The SoHo Shop also carries a wide assortment of Las Vegas-inspired souvenirs, drinks, and snack foods.
If you're in the mood for elite entertainment, fine dining, and a one-of-a-kind shopping experience, then pencil in the Brooklyn Bridge and The Plaza at the top of your to-do list for your next Las Vegas vacation. You'll be so glad you did.