From the air conditioning units in the mock three-story building windows to the narrow alleyways and fire escapes, New York-New York Hotel & Casino has gone above and beyond to make their upscale food court resemble that of NY's well-known Greenwich Village. Just make sure you leave the suit and tie back in your hotel room, because here you'll find a laid-back shorts and sandals atmosphere that is low-key and perfect for a little relaxation during your busy trip. You might even stumble upon a solo guitarist or DJ providing some lively entertainment on the adjoining Brooklyn Bridge.
Through some recent renovations it's now possible for every guest to enjoy outdoor dining at its best, with numerous patios and extra seating capacity now available. And for those searching for a budget-friendly dining experience while vacationing in Las Vegas, you've definitely come to the right place. The Village Street Eateries located inside the Greenwich Village replica are not only easy on your pocketbook, but they also carry a wide selection of New York-style street fare from pizza to crepes and deli-style sandwiches.
Eateries Located Inside the Greenwich Village
Everyone in your party is sure to find something they enjoy with this impressive list of famous eateries:
- Greenwich Coffee & Pastries - This quaint little shop was named after New York's popular Bohemian-style neighborhood, and they offer guests an assortment of pastries and hot beverages, along with a heaping dose of Big Apple ambiance. Open daily from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.
- Greenberg's Deli - Often referred to as ?Deli?, this hotspot dishes up fresh and tasty deli-style sandwiches, soups, and other American cuisine, just like they do in the big city. Open daily from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.
- Ben & Jerry's - There is no greater icon to ice cream than the one and only Ben & Jerry's. If you're in the mood for something cool and refreshing, then come sit for a spell and enjoy a scoop (or two) of their famous ice cream or other dessert. Open daily from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Fulton's Fish Frye - Millions of seafood lovers converge on Fulton's Fish Frye every year for their delicious assortment of fish and chips, fried clams and calamari, and other seafood specialties. Open daily from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Times Square Hot Dogs - Are you craving a foot-long Coney Island hot dog? You can find it here along with the Sabrett hot dog, hot pretzels with cheese sauce, French dip sandwiches, and numerous other options. Open daily from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Sirrico's Pizza - Italian dining at it's best. Here you can sink your teeth into New York-style thin, thick, or pan pizzas that are sold by the slice. Not in the mood for pizza? They also have a delicious lasagna and Caesar salad. Open daily from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Looking for the perfect spot to host your next big private party? Village Street Eateries can also cater to parties of all sizes, so make your next celebration on the Las Vegas Strip one your guests will never forget.