Water parks abound in the desert, but this one offers something for every member of the family. With adult slides, rides for teens, as well as kiddie pools, for the diverse family, there's an option for everyone.
There's a Lazy River where you can float around on an innner tube, or a Wave Pool, or the Kiddie Cove for your little tyke where you can slide down with them! There are some more intense rides for the adventurer in your family as well. Try the Royal Flush and see the reaction... With over 13 rides, there's bound to be something that everyone will enjoy.
Show off your Wild Side
Water shoes are advisable for hotter days. Flip flops are another option, but these may fall off on some of the more wild rides. With most water parks, there are bound to be long lines on some days, and of course, some little whipper-snapper who cuts the line, but with such a spectacular location, it's easy to let this go.
Wet n' Wild is located at 7055 S Fort Apache Rd in Las Vegas which is about a 30 minute drive from the Las Vegas Strip. A taxi cab ride will cost approximately $30-$40 each way.
- Children 3 and younger are free
- For those 42" and taller, you'll pay $34.99
- For whipper-snappers under 42", you'll pay $29.99
- Have the grandparents take the kids, as ages 65 and over pay only $9.99
- Lastly, the real perk is to arrive after 4pm when the price drops to $19.99. This is a real plus as the park is usually open during summer months until 8 p.m. or 10 p.m.
Recently they were offering a special: unlimited entry for 40 days for only $40. Now that's a price that's worth getting the family in the car (or cab)!