The Trump International Hotel is a relatively new property and a short walk from the Strip but its location and amenities make it a good prospect for families. Located across the street from the Fashion Show Mall and down the street from the Wynn Hotel (and about a 10 minute walk to the Venetian), the Trump makes it easy to get to the heart of Vegas action. This non-smoking, non-gaming property is a perfect choice for families.
The Fashion Show Mall is a hit with kids and teens a like--not to mention mom and dad--as it contains world class shopping, dining, and entertainment. The Fashion Show is one of the premier shopping malls in Las Vegas.
Trump Kids Program
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas also features a special kids program to help make your next family vacation a big hit. The "Trump Kids" program provides everything you and your little travelers need to ensure a memorable stay in Las Vegas:
- Trump Kids terry cloth slippers
- Selection of classic board games
- Popular children’s books
- Collection of the latest children’s movies for kids of all ages on our in-suite movie channel. (Available for a nominal fee)- Trump Kids amenities and toys
- Trump Attaché guest services to meet any request- no matter how big or small
- A map of Las Vegas with Trump Attaché handpicked ‘must see’ spots
- Cribs with plush linens for infants
Are kids allowed in the Trump Hotel?
Yes, children are indeed allowed in Trump Hotel. This is a non-gaming, non-smoking hotel.
Do kids stay free at the Trump Hotel?
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Is there childcare or baby sitting at the Trump Hotel?
Does Trump Hotel have a good swimming pool for Kids?
Trump Hotel Las Vegas features an outdoor, kid-friendly hotel pool perfect for relaxing with family or friends. The pool Overlookis the North end of The Vegas Strip.